"Midnight Melodies of Longing"




In the stillness of the night's embrace,

I sat alone, lost in a quiet space.

The wind, a violin, played its sweet song,

As trees in harmony swayed along.


The grass, enchanted, danced in the breeze,

Stirred by memories that brought me to my knees.

I missed you deeply, your presence so near,

A love once cherished, now aching to reappear.


In silence, we shared moments profound,

Gazing into eyes where our souls were found.

Laughter and smiles, endless and bright,

Our connection, a language, spoken without light.


When we parted, it felt like a conversation divine,

As if our souls intertwined, a love so fine.

These songs of the night, echo your grace,

And tears fall softly as I long for your embrace.


If you chance upon this poem's gentle plea,

Know my heart yearns for you, endlessly.

So, rush back to these waiting arms, my dear,

But until then, in silence, I'll cherish yesteryear.


 Burton D'poet

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Whispers of Courage

SINGLE FOR LONG!

Heart's plight